- For Pre kg: The Child should have completed 2 ½ years by the June of the year in which admission is sought.
- For L.K.G : The child should have completed 3 ½ years by June of the year in which admission is sought.
- The students will be admitted for a test at the time of new admission and it will be purely on merit basis.
- Proof of age for L.K.G children and T.C. of the previous study for the higher class students should be produced at the time of admission.
- When a student is admitted and fees is paid, on no account the fees will be refunded.
- Fees should be paid on or before the 5th of every month.
- For late payment from 6th to 15th a fine of 1 rupee will be collected and from 16th to 30th Rs.5/-
- Belated payment beyond 31st will lead to the removal of the student from the rolls.
- Payment or rent for the school vehicles is to be made before 3rd of every month.